1. What do you enjoy most about being a hiking guide?
I mostly enjoy watching the reactions from guests when they experience new sights and connection with nature.
2. How did you become interested in hiking and outdoor adventures?
My interest in hiking began when I was a little girl walking with my family as part of the Rambling Association throughout Cornwall, UK.
3. What is your favourite hiking destination/trail & why?
Cornish coastline in England. Simply the most breathtaking stretches of coastline I know. Each cove holds its own character, and the undulating paths give your legs a good workout!
4. Share a memorable experience you’ve had at OTBT while guiding a tour.
Battling gale force winds with Mikey whilst holding a tray of champagne flutes and serving gourmet treats on our Sparking Soiree at Point Peron!
5. How do you stay connected with nature & the outdoors when you’re not guiding tours?
I love to get out on the bikes with my boys when we get the chance! We love a good picnic along the way!
6. Share a fun fact or hidden talent most people don’t know about you.
I’m a keen dancer and part of an Adult Jazz troupe!
7. Share your favourite hiking tip/advice for those embarking on their first hiking adventure!
Take a moment to simply be, and observe your surroundings! This can often be the most magical part of your hike.