By making booking with Off The Beaten Track WA you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
Conditions of Booking and Travel
- You must read these terms and conditions prior to making your booking.
- We will endeavour to provide you with the tour or experience you book. However, we reserve the right to amend or alter from time to time any tour routes or experiences as we deem to be necessary.
- If in the course of our providing you the tour or experience, the tour itinerary or experience has to be altered or amended due to circumstances outside our control, e.g. bushfire, typhoon, other inclement weather etc, no refund shall be made to you.
- We will only make changes to the tour itinerary or experience booked when absolutely necessary and where it is required to do so to ensure the safety of participants.
- In circumstances where minimum numbers are not reached we may offer you an alternative experience or tour, or refund your booking.
- All prices quoted by us are:
- per person (unless otherwise stated);
- in Australian dollars; and
- subject to change at our discretion.
- All bookings are to be made via the online payment platforms Stripe or Paypal and will incur an additional 2.9% + $0.30 transaction fee for the booking transaction.
- We will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damage, injury, loss, accident, delay or irregularity of any kind, which may be occasioned by reason of any act or omission of any third party (including without limitation, any act, omission or breach of contract of any third party which supplies any goods or services for your experience).
- We are not liable for any injury, death, loss or expense due to sickness, weather, strikes, acts of God, Government action, acts of terrorism, criminal activity, war, quarantine, any other force majeure events or any other cause beyond our control. All losses or expense you may incur from such risks eventuating must be borne by you.
- In the event that any legal action, arbitration, or other proceeding arises with respect to enforcing, interpreting or construing these terms and conditions, or concerning any grievance relating to the booking, the party who prevails shall be entitled to recover its reasonable legal fees and expenses on a solicitor/client basis.
- You will be required to sign a waiver of liability prior to undertaking any tour or experience with us as such tours and experiences involve a higher than the normal risk associated with mainstream holiday tours and experiences.
- Our experiences involve meticulous and extensive organisation and once a booking has been made you will incur cancellations fees as set out in the schedule below:
|Cancellation time frame||Cancellation fee ( being a % of the price)|
|Cancellations made up to 1 week prior to the tour or experience.||0% (a full refund or credit towards another event will be given)|
|Cancellations made between 48 hours – 1 week prior to the tour or experience||50% cancellation fee|
|Cancellations made in the 48 hours prior to the tour or experience.||100% cancellation fee.|
|Failure to attend a tour or experience (No Show)||100% cancellation fee.|
- You will not be refunded for any transaction fees incurred.
- In the event you are unable to attend a tour or experience, you will have the right to transfer the booking to a family member or friend provided you give us written notice of the same including the full name and contact details of the person to whom the booking is to be transferred.
Cancellation by Us
- In the event we are required to cancel a tour or experience prior to commencement due to inclement weather, terrorism, natural disasters, civil disorder or disturbance or other external events which make it impractical or unviable, in our sole opinion, for us to operate the tour or experience, you will be entitled to a full refund less any transaction fees and unrecoverable costs or a credit towards another tour or experience that we offer.
- We are not liable for any incidental losses incurred by you as a result of our cancellation of a tour or experience.
- You consent to our taking photographs, video recordings and/or film footage of you while you are on your tour or experience and that these may be used on our social media pages, and/or advertising or publicity material or other online platforms without obtaining any further consent from you or payment to you in respect of such photographs, video recordings and/or films.
- In the event there is a dispute with respect to your booking or experience, the matter will be governed by the law of the State of Western Australia and resolved in the courts of Western Australia.